[XeTeX] trouble compiling from svn

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:34:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

I hate to ask about these sorts of things, but I'm not having any
luck compiling XeTeX from source (rev. 473). Last time this sort of
thing happened, I needed to update my developer tools -- same again?

I'd attach the console output, but it was 300kB, so I hesitate to do
so at this stage. I don't know what else I can say to help track down
the problem, though.

The problem after `sh build-xetex` finishes is that the binary xetex
has not been created. But I don't know, yet, why that was.

Cheers,
Will