[XeTeX] ledpar and facing pages

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Tue Jun 12 20:11:00 CEST 2007

I'm afraid that you should read the documentation
(http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/ledmac/).
ledpar.pdf contains an example of parallel facing pages on pages 76-82.

I got facing pages with that example, but not with the one provided by
you. Tinkering with the example from ledpar.pdf might help.

Sorry, but this is the first time I use ledpar.

Pablo