[XeTeX] XeTeX installation under WinXP

Ardi bozon42 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 09:19:59 CET 2007

Hello all,

I have come across to the webpage of XeTeX. I browsed some mails
on the mailing list.

Can somebody forward me a step by step procedure of installing it
under WinXP which already contains Miktex2.4 (installed to
c:\texmf2_4 and c:\localtexmf)?

Is the procedure of Akira Kakuto enough for installation?
{http://www.fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp/kakuto/win32-ptex/web2c75-e.html}
{some mails reported error of some missing dll files,
incompatibility in versions of .NET}

I would like to use it for producing docs with different
languages, add pictures, math symbols, equations, outputs from
gnuplot, etc.

Can it be used for producing html output?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ardi