[XeTeX] ArabXeTeX pre-release

Anas Ghrab anas.ghrab at saramusik.org
Tue Nov 28 18:54:20 CET 2006

I have run the Configure of TeX i-Package and reinstalled XeTeX from
the Jonatahn Kew's -Directory @ SIL. I get this error now :

This is XeTeX, Version 3.141592-2.2-0.99b (Web2C 7.5.3)
---! /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/web2c/xetex.fmt doesn't match
xetex.pool
(Fatal format file error; I'm stymied)

---
Anas