[XeTeX] New ConTeXt release and XeTeX - XeConTeXt

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Wed May 10 13:09:56 CEST 2006

Dear Otared,

I tried your minimal.tex both in ConTeXt and in Xe-ConTeXt.
In ConTeXt, everything is fine except the french diacritics are not
appeared correctly.

I also got the "Runaway argument?" error as yours and I found that it
is because the file is not saved in utf-8 encoding.
After saving the file in utf-8 encoding and comment out \enableregime
[utf], I got the correct output.
Checking file encoding may remove the error.
I hope that it may help.

Best regards,

Dalyoung