[XeTeX] XeTeX: ready for full-time math?

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Wed Aug 23 09:24:07 CEST 2006

Hello.

Le 22 août 06 à 13:18, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> see the Fraktur W as I entered it. (There aren't many such fonts
> around, though! James Kass's "Code2001" is one that's available, if
> interested.)

About Code2001, when I tried and installed it on Mac OS X 10.4.7 I
got frightening warnings, saying that if I installed that font the
system might be unable to run; so I gave up. I suppose it's because
it includes scripts which haven't been officially approved yet. When
I installed it on OS X 10.3 I got no such warnings and the system
survived. Can it be safely installed on 10.4, despite those warnings?

Best wishes,

Yves