[XeTeX] Linebreak in Simplified Chinese

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Oct 22 01:03:24 CEST 2005

Am 21.10.2005 um 23:23 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

>> 2) How can I let section heading into large bold faces?
>
> You'll want a document class with large bold headings, or a package
> that lets you adjust the formatting of headings; I don't know LaTeX
> packages and can't suggest anything specific, but I'm sure others can.

article is already the right LaTeX class to make section headers bold
by default! It works with Latin scripts. I think that XeLaTeX can't
find a bold variant for a Chinese font -- bold scripts is a typical
Latin concept.

The STHeiti font has Light and Regular variants. Setting Light for
roman and Regular for bold might show ...

--
Greetings

              ~  O
              ~  O  o