[XeTeX] access to composite characters

Bernd mlist at gmx.de
Wed Nov 2 13:15:39 CET 2005

Hi Malte,
if I understand you, you just want to use these characters in your text
but the font you use doesn't have it. Right? Easiest solution is to use
a font capable of that like those on the sil.org website or the Arial
unicode font (av. at sf.net). Most of Times has it also (not the Times
New Roman, though) To enter those letters use the Latin extended
keyboard available on http://homepage.mac.com/chinesemac/LatinExtended/
to get the dot press alt-shift-j and then the letter you want (h for
example...) and so on.
hope that helps.
Bernd.