[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.99 released

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Thu Dec 8 21:56:05 CET 2005

OK.

We can all relax now.

I have had multiple copies of the file open (with different names, of course, and you'd think I'd notice) and one had \Verticaltrue commented and the other had \Verticaltrue uncommented. The delightfully clever (and, I hope, merciful) people who frequent this list won't need three guesses to guess which one I was working on.

Apologies all around. That will teach me to get up at 3am.

SGM