[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.99 released

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu Dec 8 22:52:02 CET 2005

On 8 Dec 2005, at 8:56 pm, Stephen Moye wrote:

> OK.
>
> We can all relax now.
>
> I have had multiple copies of the file open (with different names,
> of course, and you'd think I'd notice) and one had \Verticaltrue
> commented and the other had \Verticaltrue uncommented. The
> delightfully clever (and, I hope, merciful) people who frequent
> this list won't need three guesses to guess which one I was working
> on.
>
> Apologies all around. That will teach me to get up at 3am.

Phew -- that's a relief! :-)

Don't let it worry you ... we've all done equivalent things in our
time, I'm sure. (Well, I know I have, anyhow.)

In any case, this did lead me to update the zip file to include the /
AAT specifier, just in case.... as it's possible that XeTeX will now
default to using ICU (OpenType) layout for certain fonts that it
didn't before.