[uktug-committee-public] Web pages of special interest to TeX users in the UK.

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:37:54 CET 2019

Hi All

I'd like there to be a community maintained list of web pages, that are of
special interest to TeX users in the UK. I think this is something that is
well worth doing, whether or not UK-TUG is dissolved at the AGM.

I've posted this message to allow people to start, see, and join this
discussion. I'll make a contribution myself shortly.

For more information about this list, and how to contribute a post
yourself, see:
https://tug.org/pipermail/uktug-committee-public/2019/000000.html

--
Jonathan