[uktug-committee-public] Discussion on the future of the UK TeX Users Group

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:02:46 CET 2019

Hi and welcome

The Committee [1] has decided [2] to hold a publicly viewable online
discussion on the future of UK TUG. This list is where it will take place.
The discussion continues until the AGM [3], which is at 2pm on Saturday 16
November, Trinity College, Oxford.

Only committee members can post to this list, but the public can view it.
Anyone can send a message to the whole committee [4], or individual member,
asking that something be posted to this discussion. You can even ask for a
new discussion thread to be created.

At our discretion, we can remove your name when we post your comments.
Please remember that this is a discussion on the future of UK TUG. The
committee welcomes your comments on other matters, but at least for now we
won't discuss them here.

Mostly, people respect each other, and often people have different views.
You might find the Debian Code of Conduct [5] helpful if you wish to say,
or have read, something that might cause difficulties. If you have any
complaints, send them to the whole committee, or a committee member.

Jonathan Fine (Committee Member)

[1] http://uk.tug.org/about/
[2] http://uk.tug.org/2019/10/25/notice-of-2019-annual-general-meeting/
[3] https://tug.org/pipermail/uktug-committee-motions/2019q4/000581.html