[UK-TUG] Regarding the dissolution UK TUG

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:54:55 CET 2022

Hi

I'm puzzled by certain aspects of Jay's statement. I'd be most grateful if
Joseph or someone else would explain to us how Jay's statements are
consistent with our constitution.

In particular, Jay describes all of us as ex-members. How and when did I
become an ex-member of UK TUG?

Further, if all of us are ex-members, how is that certain ex-members have
authority to manage the UK TUG bank accounts?

Further, I am concerned that we won't be given final accounts for UK TUG,
stating where our funds we had have gone.

Finally, please might I be told who are the members of the "dissolution
committee".

--
Jonathan