[UK-TUG] 3pm this Sunday: Celebration of Brent Longborough's life: (Zoom)

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:19:44 CET 2022

Hi

Brent's family, friends and colleagues will celebrate his life at 3pm this
Sunday (23 January). This will be an online event. If you'd like to join in
please let me know and I'll ask that you be added to the distribution list
for the Zoom link. There's also a WhatsApp group associated with this event.

There are two messages on uk-tug-announce from last month respectively
giving information about the sad passing of Brent and his contributions to
our community.
https://tug.org/pipermail/uktug-announce/2021q4/000580.html
https://tug.org/pipermail/uktug-announce/2021q4/000581.html

with best wishes