[UK-TUG] Motion VH1: Harcombe and Fine will stand for the committee ...

Jay Hammond jay at jjnr.uk
Tue Nov 2 13:25:40 CET 2021

Jonathan Fine has started a new thread without permission from the chair.

I tell members members  again that details of continuation are not
relevant to the debate on  dissolution.

I find this behaviour unco-operative. I find this behaviour disruptive.

While I consider sanctions, I ask members  to not contribute to
unofficial threads such as this.

Jay Hammond , uktug chair

Email use jay at jjnr.uk