[UK-TUG] Discussion of motion DS1

Keiran Harcombe kjharcombe at hey.com
Sun Oct 31 23:14:14 CET 2021

David,

As long as TeX and friends exists in the United Kingdom, then there is a
use for a group. To support those users and to encourage new users to
adopt these tools.

In the essence of Donald Knuth’s motivation  for creating TeX, we are
there for people who want to typeset high quality materials.

Kind Regards,
Keiran Harcombe