[UK-TUG] Discussion of motion HV1

David Saunders david at symplectic.email
Sat Oct 30 09:31:05 CEST 2021

I agree with Howard that there is room for what he calls a "historic"
software fan club. It might even be called the "UK TeX Fan Club"! (Or it
could be called something else, if that were felt to be too frivolous.)

Where I disagree with Howard is in the belief that UK-TUG should morph
into the new club. That would take forever. (It's taken us three years
to get to this stage.)

In fact there's no reason why the new club couldn't be started straight
away. Members of UK-TUG could be invited, now, to declare an interest in
becoming a member of the new club.

David