[UK-TUG] Personal statement on resignation from committee

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:21:23 CEST 2021

Hi

I thank Malcolm and Tony for their helpful comments. I feel sadness at the
tone and content of some contributions to this list, perhaps including some
of my own.

I have mixed feelings that I feel forced to participate in order to protect
from harm something that is valuable to me, rather than just walk away from
the conflict. I'll try to comment less, shorter and better in future.

I'd welcome any off-list comments to me, even if critical, that would help
me do better in this difficult period.

with best wishes

Jonathan