[UK-TUG] Personal statement on resignation from committee

tonyharkeroxford at gmail.com tonyharkeroxford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:05:34 CEST 2021

Thank you, Malcolm, for a breath of fresh air. Once a group’s conversations come to be dominated by the sort of exchanges which we have seen recently I think most of us are just looking for a tidy end.

  Tony

A.H. Harker
112 Cumnor Hill
Oxford
OX2 9HY
UK

You can't fatten a hog by weighing it (American Proverb: but see Shute, V. J., Hansen, E. G., & Almond, R. G. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Education 18(4) 2008.)