[UK-TUG] Resignation from UK TUG committee

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:33:57 CEST 2021

Dear UK-TUG ordinary and committee members

I hereby resign from the UK-TUG committee. I will give my reasons for this
later in a personal statement.

Earlier today I moved a committee motion that the 2021 UK TUG Annual
General Meeting take place at 2pm on Saturday 11 December. This AGM is
required if UK-TUG continues. And if it is being dissolved it gives members
an opportunity to hear final reports from the committee.

The chosen date of 11 December gives sufficient time for an SGM that could
make video or audio presence at an AGM on 11 December equivalent to
attendance in person.

This was my last act as a member of the Committee.

Happy TeXing

Jonathan