[UK-TUG] Obtaining a clear outcome from the SGM

David Saunders david at symplectic.email
Fri Oct 15 13:47:53 CEST 2021

Jonathan has a valid point regarding his motion JF1.

I would therefore modify my opinion, to say that motions which expressly
propose dissolution of UK-TUG, or motions which concern the disposal of
UK-TUG assets in the event of dissolution, should therefore have a
higher priority at the meeting than motions which do not do so. Only if
no dissolution motion passes, so that the default of continuing has been
accepted, should motions which prescribe the means of continuing be put
to a vote.

Note that the final sentence of my opinion remains unchanged.

David