[UK-TUG] UK TeX Hour tomorrow (Tuesday): 6:30 to 7:30pm

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 21:06:06 CEST 2021

Hi

You're warmly invited to tomorrow's UK TeX Hour. It runs from 6:30 to
7:30pm. I've a special guest lined up, provisional. If it happens I'll let
you know tomorrow.

Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85730519500?pwd=Vlc4dzIzTmhZZmFnaHVaUXdxZjN5dz09
Meeting ID: 857 3051 9500.  Passcode: rahtz

Otherwise, the first topic will be sharing stories and getting to know each
other better. After that, any topics you want to bring are welcome and have
priority.

If we run out of topics I'd like us to talk about improving visibility of
and links between UK based or focussed TeX-related web sites.

A first step would be a partial directory of TeX help pages hosted on
subdomains of ac.uk. I made a start on this two years ago:
https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2019/11/04/2019q3-new-ac-uk-latex-pages/

Happy TeXing

Jonathan