[UK-TUG] No 'surplus funds' motions to the SGM

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:16:07 CEST 2021

Hi Joseph

Jay's email has started this thread. I ask for advice regarding the
constitution.

You have in the past given the Committee (and perhaps membership) advice on
the Constitution and related questions of process. Thank you very much for
this. I'd be most grateful if you could similarly advise us on the actions
Jay described, particularly regarding submission of general meeting motions.

All: I suggest we defer further discussion of Jay's email until Joseph has
had appropriate time to respond to this request for advice.

with kind regards

Jonathan