[UK-TUG] Draft motions for dissolution special general meeting (SGM)

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:11:46 CEST 2021

Hi

The subject of this thread is: Draft motions for dissolution special
general meeting (SGM).

So far mine are the only draft motions in this thread. I hope that Jay and
anyone else who wishes to will soon provide their preferred draft motions.
This will I'm sure help us form an agenda for the SGM that is acceptable to
all, and which helps the members come to a decision consistent with the
goals of UK-TUG.

I'm sure myself and others can provide help with drafting if that is
required.

Jonathan

Appendix: JF's draft motions

1. That UK-TUG's surplus assets be distributed in proportion to the
individually expressed wishes of members (subject to these wishes promoting
the objects of UK-TUG).

2. That there be an SGM to decide dissolution in the first quarter of 2022.

3. That UK TUG be dissolved.