[UK-TUG] Avoiding dissolution of UK TUG

Malcolm Clark mclark2222 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:04:07 CET 2020

I think the committee should go ahead with its intention. However, if 10
members 'of good character' (not quite sure what this means, but...),
willing to form a new committee, are prepared to put forward a coherent
proposal for revival and recovery, I would be pleased to support that
alternative.

--
malcolm clark