[Tugindia] XeLaTeX Resolution for pdf

aniruddha rumale asrumale at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:00:25 CET 2013

you should visit xelatex site for the complete manual
you might get errors with xelatex version in miktex, but with texlive it is fine

Aniruddha Subhashchandra Rumale

Mobile : 9890177859

Flat No. GA, Shriram Complex,

Amarsimha colony, Malegaon-bk

Baramati, Pune 413115 ( MH ) India

great people are those who cares to respond in genuine and gental way. and this is the only reason that your e-mail address is with me.

thanks for your every response; that you showered

on my e-mails.

asrumale