[Tugindia] TeX and Malayalam poetry

Kalidoss Murugesan kalidoss.murugesan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 04:58:27 CEST 2013

Dear CVR,

First of all please accept my congratulation on your splendid work
of popularising LaTeX and Malayalam poetry in one shot.

People familiar with Malayalam poetry will now look forward
to try their hands on LaTeX and vice versa.

This work will be of immense use for other indic languages as well.

In Tamilnadu, most people are familiar with Windows OS.
For them fonts installation and a suitable unicode editor
pose a problem.

>    4. Can i have a look at the source file, you have created?
> >

> Will become part of Sayahna resources very soon.

Eagerly awaiting its release in Sayahna.

With regards,
*
M. Kalidoss,
Trichy - 620 023