[Tugindia] problem with bibliography

aniruddha rumale asrumale at rediffmail.com
Sat Oct 1 05:57:16 CEST 2011

dear sir/madam
i created a .bib file containing papers from same author(s) and included it in my main tex file.
after compilation I got name of authors printed for first entry in bibliogrphy and for rest entries
I just got a dash line in place of authors name.
I do not want my bibliography printed in this way. But, i want to print every entry of bibliography as independent entry giving me names of author even they are repeated for several papers. I tried for at least 5days , gone thru every help and manual availabe to me except you; but got no solution.
please help me in this regard if you know how to do it.
thanks

Aniruddha Subhashchandra Rumale

Mobile : 9890177859

Flat No. GA, Shriram Complex,

Amarsimha colony, Malegaon-bk

Baramati, Pune 413115 ( MH ) India

great people are those who cares to respond in genuine and gental way. and this is the only reason that your e-mail address is with me.

thanks for your every response; that you showered

on my e-mails.

asrumale