[Tugindia] Printing in Duplex shows different top margin

Ashis Kumar Mal toakmal at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 10:03:26 CET 2009

Hello,

I am trying to print a latex document using a duplex printer. The
printouts show different top margins for ODD and EVEN (back side)
pages. When it prints the EVEN side(back side) it prints with
more  top margin, making its appearance very ugly.  I am using

\documentclass[12pt, twoside]{article}

etc.

On screen, however, it shows perfect alignment of texts in both
even/odd pages from the top edge and if printed seperately ie, ODD
first and then EVEN it prints with proper alignement.

Is it the problem of the printer ? Or I have to enable some additional
options to print it in duplex printer with proper alignment of texts.
I tried manually editing PS file with <</Duplex true>> etc etc but without luck.

Please help me early.

Thanks and best regards,

Ashis

Kharagpur