[Tugindia] Using color in doublebox using fancybox package

swami at math.mun.ca swami at math.mun.ca
Thu Feb 12 17:29:49 CET 2009

I created a (Double box) Border for a page of text, using  fancybox package,
using the following command:

\setlength{\fboxrule}{0.4mm}
\thisfancypage{\setlength{\fboxsep}{10pt}}{\doublebox}

I want to color the double line box with some color, say, blue.
How can I use the color package to accomplish this, so that the
double box border is set in the color I specify.

If I specify \color{blue}{\thisfancypage .....   },
all I get is the blue color for only two sides (rightside and bottom) as
the sahdow we get using \shadowbox.