[Tugindia] LaTeX to HTML

Kapil Hari Paranjape kapil at imsc.res.in
Fri Mar 14 02:42:00 CET 2008

Hello,

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008, mkalidoss at bsnl.in wrote:
> Please find herewith attached a zipped file,
> containing the problematic file.

I could not see a problem in the enclosed file or in the HTML
generated (using Firefox aka Iceweasel under Debian):

	1. The $\subseteq$ symbol appears as expected
	2. The figures are visible

By looking at the files that you generated, I think the problem is
that your conversion to images is not working very well.

Currently the method that works best with pstricks figures is the
"netpbm" method for graphics conversion. (Have a look at tex4ht.env
configuration file to see how you can enable this.)

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Kapil.