[Tugindia] need your help

santosh saxena ssumath at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 22 08:20:47 CEST 2008

Dear Sir or Madam:
               I need your help, and I hope you will help me. My one
research paper has been accepted for publication in Mathematical
Communications. After that I got a mail to send standard Latex or AMS-Latex
file of my manuscript, I send the tex file converted from word file by
GrindEQ word-to-Latex (trial version). But according to Prof. D. Jukic,
technical editor, Latex version of my manuscript is not suitable for
publication. I am sending herewith his report.
               So please suggest me how can I convert my manuscript
from word-to-Latex or word-to-AMS-Latex? I am waiting for your early
compliance.
   Thank you,

   Yours truly,
   Santosh Kr. Saxena