[Tugindia] Drawing editor
svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Tue Jan 16 05:52:57 CET 2007
From: tugindia-bounces at tug.org on behalf of c puram
Sent: Fri 1/12/2007 9:16 PM
To: tugindia at tug.org
Subject: [Tugindia] Drawing editor
I am interested in knowing about and downloading a drawing editor for Latex
with the following ideal specifications in order of importance.
1. It should work with Latex.
2. Using that I should be able to write text in Devanagari, Malayalam
3. It should work on Suse Linux 10.1 and preferably have a version for
4. The software should be free or the price should be minimal
5. I should be able to create the figure in layers.
If I am asking for too much please let me know.
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
IPE generates output in pdf, eps and
in bitmap formats, available for both windows and linux.
Take a look at this URL, which links to an article in practex journal.
More information about the tugindia