[Tugindia] Kile again

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Fri Apr 27 11:44:54 CEST 2007

Hi!
Sorry, missed a part of the message. All my comments apply actually to
latex.
Kile is just the front end.  Latex actually does the job of typesetting.

May be you should use lyx, not kile, if you do not want to be bothered
with the details of latex.  I would still suggest that you learn latex.
You can download the latex tutorials by tugindia.
Best regards,
[S. venkataraman]