[Tugindia] Equation breaking problems in TeX/LaTeX

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Sun May 21 04:32:35 CEST 2006

I have also been interested in this for quite a while and hence did a
search on breqn.  I found that development in this package was
discontinued when Michael J. Downes, who was developing it, died
unfortunately.  If I am not mistaken, the only document available on this
is a readme file.  Given this background, I see nothing wrong in reposting
this topic.

Kannan