[Tugindia] How to remove blank pages?

Prince K. Xavier xavier at caos.iisc.ernet.in
Sun May 7 19:49:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have 2 queries:

1. I use uqthesis.sty for my thesis. When make pdf, it leaves a blank page
at the end of every chapter whenever the last page of the chapter has
contents less than half the page. It has a page number also. How can I
remove that extra page?

2. Sections seems to start mostly from a fresh page. This spoils the
alignment of the previous page. The text in these pages automatically
adjusts and leaves large blank spaces between paragraphs. Any tips to
correct this?

Thanks in advance
Prince

--
Prince K XAVIER
Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences