[Tugindia] pdfscreen : paneltoc

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Sun Sep 26 13:44:42 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am using pdfscreen for preparing my presentation.
I am referring manual of pdfscreen. It is very nicely written
But I am not able to get panel toc on my panel of pdf file.

I am using article class
and added \usepackage[rightpanel,paneltoc]{pdfscreen}

With miktex 2.2. on win pc. I have re-install miktex 2.2 in last week. To make
sure that installation is proper.
Also, if I used slide option with pdfscreen, I am getting better font size.
But in that case no paneltoc is possible so I changed documentclass to
article and used \section command to see the result but no toc at panel. It
is just showing empty space at the place of toc. And myfile.toc is also
blank. but myfile.out is showing some entries.
So I have to questions:
1.How to get panel toc?
2. Can I combine  benefits of slides class and paneltoc?

Thanks in advance.
Manjusha

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana
56/14, Erandavane, Damle Path,