[Tugindia] Some more bugs in Omega - Devnag

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Sun Sep 19 12:04:56 CEST 2004

Hello,

Recently I am seriously trying to prepare one document in Hindi using Omega. I found the following bugs (or some thing else?):

(1) Sanskrit slokas which are type set beautifully in main text body are goofing up when set as \footnote.

(2) The Avagraha problem still exists.

(3) half k.sa is not coming (lak.smi).

(4) In sanskrit mode 'ai' is not forming and it is failing the omega also.

(5) Try to type set 'trya.mbakeswar' you will not get the desired result. (You will get it correct (a) if you have not updated the otp's with the correction I suggested previouslyd and you type it as 'traya.mbakeswar'.

Any idea, what is happening??