[Tugindia] Where is Omega Home page

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Sun Sep 19 11:56:09 CEST 2004

Recently when I wanted to look at the Omega home page it is not opening.

On browsing I found that one e-Omega came up recently (now named Aleph). Has any body looked at it? It appears presently the Omega group is busy in ironing out the problems in Omega. Thie e-Omega disabled some XML/SGML modules and rectified some errors in e-omega. .gz file is available on the net. One has to compile it. (and incidentally I have no experience in it :(

No home page exists for this Aleph. The authors say ultimately this code will go into the Omega (next version?).