[Tugindia] Devnag LyX

Amitabh Trehaan amitabhtrehan at softhome.net
Fri May 21 11:36:38 CEST 2004

Hi Venkat,
 hmm. thats an interesting input. We'll probably need another kind of
inputting method which can work without a preprocessor. Do you think you
can try something. just download LyX and try it. It's much improved than
what I remember at college and could be a decent tool to popularise
LaTeX. Venkat, do subscribe to the devnag-general list and cross-post
these mails there. A few people want to use the devnag list without
subscribing to the tugindia list.

Amitabh