[Tugindia] math fonts in figres

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Fri Jul 30 13:36:03 CEST 2004

Hi!,
Yes, you can get subscript and superscript in
Xfig. You have to set text properties appropriately.
I have done it myself.
I have forgotten the exact details now, but you can
 refer to the manual. However, this will work only if you
 export the file in latex mode(naturally!). It will not work
 if you save as eps or jpg.
Best regards,
S. Venkataraman
Lecturer in Mathematics