[Tugindia] Garamond-like font

Kev sooltaal at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 11:31:05 CET 2004

Hello,

In my search for more useable fonts, I've been given a
link to a site explaining the conversion of true type
fonts(system fonts if using Windows) for use with
LaTeX. You may want to read this if you find it
usable, and that you have time to do all conversions.
Typesetting Maths would be another story...due to the
weight, thickness of certain Maths fonts, and slants
etc.
Here is the link.

http://www.radamir.com/tex/ttf-tex.htm#Creating%20TeX%20Font%20Metrics%20(tfm)

If you need Type 1 fonts then you may need to buy
fonts from Adobe or other font vendors and it can be
quite expensive.

Hope it helps.
Best of luck,

Kev.