[Tugindia] Bibliography entry

Rijo John rijo at igidr.ac.in
Fri Aug 6 12:55:54 CEST 2004

Dear Tex users,

I have a .bib file entry as follows:

@book{wb99,
author		="World Bank",
title		="Curbing Epidemics",
year		="1999",
publisher	="World Bank"
}

In the body of the text when I give the command \citep{wb99}
I would like the author name to be written as (World Bank 1999)
But the problem I am facing is that irrespective of the style files
I am specifying the text will appear as most likely (Bank 1999). That is
simply because that is the way latex understand the author and it only
gives the second name of the author in the body of the text. Is there a
way  out of this problem.. I want latex to write only the second
name of the author in the body text but at the same time if the author is
world bank or any other such organizations I would like the entire name to
be printed on the body text. (if I write "World-Bank" as my author in the
bibtex file the problem is half solved.. but the "-" mark will remain in
the body along with world bank.

I would be happy if any one could suggest a way out.

Regards,
Rijo John.