[Tugindia] Style file

Aditya Dushyant Trivedi atrivedi2 at student.gsu.edu
Thu Aug 5 17:05:10 CEST 2004

HI Karthukeyan,

>I am doing typesetting in LaTeX. For one article, I
>received TeX files from the author. Author has used
>"ascmac" style file for the oval shapes boxes. He used
>the command \begin{screen}....\end{screen} for getting
>oval shape boxes. Inside the boxes text is present.

>If any one has this style file or relevant style file
>please help me.

>Karthikeyan

ctan.org is the place to check for all TeX related files. However as it turns out, CTAN does not have ascmac.sty. Searching for it on Google reveals several links to it. One of them is
http://www.biwako.shiga-u.ac.jp/sensei/kumazawa/tex/ascmac.html

One thing to note. This style file seems old. It was created for LaTeX 2.09. It may not work well with LaTeX2e.

-Aditya