[Tugindia] windvi / itrans problem

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:13:48 CEST 2003

> > It seems like I have not been able to resolve the
> > configuration issues.
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Sincerely -amaity.
> >
>Hi!
>I left out the most important part. You have to run the
>  tex-hash or its equivalent to refresh the file name database.
>Other than this, everything should be fine.
>Venkataraman

Many many times CVR reminds about top posting. No matter how many times he reminds still the practice is going on. PLEASE DO NOT TOP POST!!

I also have some bad experience with "itrans".

Amaity - Is it necessary to give the full path? Have you tried issuing "itrans" in the directory where the *.itx file is residing?

1) Is the "itrans" in the path? (see the autoexec.bat)

2) change to the directory where *.itx is residing.

3) First Issue "itrans" command there

4) Then run LaTeX on the file so generated.

Generally the output is written is written in the same directory where the original file is.

Thank you

D. Venu Gopal