[Tugindia] TUG Delhi Meeting Flyer

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtrehan at softhome.net
Thu May 1 13:58:40 CEST 2003

Hi Venkat,
 No problem. I am also not an expert, and we are looking out for any
damn! expert who appears on the scene!!. Anyway, the point is that you
can initiate a discussion on what these things (fonts) are and what can
be done. Frankly, I expect most people will need introductory concepts
in our group. It'll be nice if you can talk a bit about Omega. Yes, I've
been looking forward to testing Omega since long (In fact, each time I
meet John Plaice which was twice last year). Havn't quite figured out
the way on that. So, maybe I can take your help on that. Of course, I am
not looking forward to a very formal kind of setup for our group here so
our talks need not be very formal, and we should be able to initiate
discussion and enthusiasm among the so many talented young people
looking for some direction.
 Let us see how we can use Alex's work on bold and italic devnag fonts.

Amitabh