[Tugindia] Data crosses cell: Presentation with pPower4

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Wed Mar 12 16:24:12 CET 2003

Monday at 3:08pm +0530 H S Rai wrote:

>   I  used  documentclass  `slides'   to  prepare  presenation  using
>   pPower4.  What I found that  I cannot use environments like `table
>   and figure'.   So, I have  to use  tabular. But I found  cell data
>   crosses cell boundaries.

I found the reason for data  crossing cell boundaries. It was a nested
tabular  and  nestes tabular  used  p{},  in original  document  class
`report'. So, documentclass `slides'  uses larger font and  made it to
cross cell boundaries.

>   I  assume  I  am  not  following right  path. I  want  to  prepare
>   slides from  document prepared in `report'  document class without
>   commenting  `figure and  table' environment. Any  hint or  pointer
>   please.

Some help or hint in general is needed.

--
H.S.Rai

--- [ a version of Murphy's law ] :-

If there is a wrong way to do something, then someone will do it.