[Tugindia] font size and line spacing, figure position

thoudam singh thoudam at e-pao.every1.net
Fri Jun 20 22:07:59 CEST 2003

Dear Krishnan

The meaning of disabling ( as I said ) is that I do not want page
numbering.

 Please let also me know how to set title font size(Not default if any) and spacing between two columns in a two column document to 1 cm.

How to put a figure spanning both columns in a two column document

Thanks for yr help.

Thoudam