[Tugindia] TeX development fund - Feb 1 application deadline

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
29 Dec 2002 03:09:07 +0530

This might be useful.

Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 16:34:34 -0500
From: devfund@tug.org (TeX Development Fund)
To: some-texnical-folks@tug.org
CC: karl@tug.org, kaja@tug.org
Subject: TeX development fund - Feb 1 application deadline

Hi folks -

Since you are all active TeX developers, we just wanted to mention
specifically to you the existence of the TeX Development Fund, which
TUG voted to create last year.

The idea is to financially support TeX-related projects to the best of
our ability (pretty limited for now, but we have to start somewhere).
Any project, new or existing, is eligible.

Please see http://tug.org/tc/devfund/ for more information and an
online application page.

Please repost/forward this notice to anywhere you think appropriate.
(We already posted it to texhax and comp.text.tex, as you may have
seen.)

Happy TeXing,
Karl & Kaja