[tlu] TLU critical update still faliing

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Mon Nov 20 16:25:33 CET 2023

> On Nov 20, 2023, at 00:45 , Bruno Voisin via tlu <tlu at tug.org> wrote:
>
> and looked for tlcritical, found it through Google at <https://tug.org/texlive/tlcritical/ <https://tug.org/texlive/tlcritical/>>.
>
> I remember vaguely I used tlcritical in the past, but I don't remember why nor how. I looked for information on it in the texlive doc but couldn't find any (but I didn't look hard).

You can install update-tlmgr-latest.sh in TeX Live Utility by holding down the option key and choosing "Install TeX Live Manager From Critical Repository" from the "Actions" menu.

I just confirmed it works, so feel free to give this to people as a workaround the new script makes it from tlcritical to the main distribution.

thanks,
Adam